Tradtional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture- Thin needles inserted into points in the body to attain Optimal Health.
- Chinese Herbs - Medicinal herbal combinations to treat internal disharmony.
- Moxabustion - An herb burned over acupuncture points to help improve circulation,
warm the body,ease pain and improve the immune system.
- Cupping - A glass cup that utilizes suction to move stagnant blood and ease pain.
- Gua Sha - An Ancient scraping technique used to release toxins and alleviate discomfort.
- Tui Na- Chinese body work
- Initial assessment and treatment 90 minutes
- Follow up sessions 60 minutes
Please Call or Text for Current Pricing
Copyright 2013. Respira AcuWellness. All Rights Reserved.